[Rpm-announce] RPM 4.9.1 released!
pmatilai at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 11:17:43 UTC 2011
We're pleased to announce the availability of RPM release 4.9.1.
Download instructions and more detailed information are available from:
This is a regular bugfix and minor enhancements maintenance release to
the 4.9.x series. Here's the executive summary, for details please refer
to the release notes link above.
* Two potential security issues fixed:
* Packages with a bad signature but for which a key is not
imported could slip through unnoticed when signature checking
* Crash/memory corruption on PGP key armors containing more
than one key
* Numerous other bugfixes ranging from crashers to memory leaks
to quiet misbehavior
* Numerous minor enhancements especially wrt packaging and
On behalf of the rpm-team,
- Panu (who hereby commits release-and-run to vacation) -
More information about the Rpm-announce