[Rpm-announce] RPM 4.16.0 beta3 released!

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 08:47:23 UTC 2020

This fixes multiple dependency generator related regressions introduced
beta2, by reverting the "fail build on dependency generator failure"
change introduced there.

We don't usually release new tarballs just because an issue was found in
a beta, but since beta2 was released to address just this type of issues
in beta1 already... And is this wasn't enough, I managed to upload a
wrong tarball to the website momentarily, so if you were hasty enough to
download the beta3 tarball before this announcement email, make sure you
have the one whose sha256sum is
e6196fac6adcc13ca39699627a1cfc99c79c0beb9acca8c4d065b6cc9d50471c

Sigh, this is what you get for breaking tradition.

	- Panu -