[Rpm-announce] IRC channels move to Libera.chat

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 07:14:48 UTC 2021

The recent developments in what used to be the freenode IRC network
force us to look for a new home for our IRC channels. As a result we -
as so many other projects - are moving to the Libera.chat network.

Discussion about the RPM tool and project itself can continue in the
#rpm channel there. Topics about the wider ecosystem including updaters,
repository tools, etc are welcome in #rpm-ecosystem

For some time we will maintain an #rpm.org channel pointing people to
the #rpm main channel.

See https://libera.chat/guides and how to join and register a nick name.

The RPM team

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill,
Thomas Savage