[Rpm-ecosystem] Zchunk update

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:52:50 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 6:27 AM Jonathan Dieter <jdieter at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2018-05-07 at 13:35 -0500, Pat Riehecky wrote:
> >
> > On 04/16/2018 04:48 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:
> > > repomd.xml is being changed,
> >
> > Is there a link to the proposed new definition (dtd/xsd/rng)?
>
> I realized that you asked for this over a month ago, but here is the
> proposed DTD:
>
> https://www.jdieter.net/downloads/zchunk/repomd.dtd

Your changes look good, but it makes me realize we really need a
central place for these definitions for all of rpmmd. The definition
you have (from Spacewalk) is actually incomplete, as repomd actually
has been defined to support more files. The SUSE guys documented it a
while ago: https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Standards_Rpm_Metadata and
https://github.com/openSUSE/libzypp/tree/master/zypp/parser/yum/schema

I wish we had a canonical location for these things that everyone
could reference... :(