[Rpm-ecosystem] Is there anything I can do to help zchunk reviews along?

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:43:24 UTC 2018

Pull requests to enable zchunk support in librepo, libsolv, dnf, libdnf
 and createrepo_c are at:

https://github.com/rpm-software-management/librepo/pull/127
https://github.com/openSUSE/libsolv/pull/270
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/dnf/pull/1107
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libdnf/pull/478
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/createrepo_c/pull/92

I'd love to get these merged and properly tested in time for Fedora
29's change code complete deadline (August 28), but I'm not sure how
reasonable that is.  If it is achievable, I need to get the change
proposal done in the next few days, otherwise I'll punt to Fedora 30.

Thanks Neal for looking at all of these patches, and Colin and Igor for
your comments and suggestions.  Is there anything I can do to help
these PRs reach a mergeable state, or do I just need to wait for
further reviews?

Jonathan