[Rpm-ecosystem] redesign of rpm.org and moving issues to github tracker

Jan Zelený jzeleny at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 07:53:19 UTC 2015

On 29. 4. 2015 at 16:24:08, Pavel Odvody wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-04-29 at 08:35 -0400, Radek Holy wrote:

Agreed. I especially like the fact that a lot of people already have github
account, thus it will be easier to get them filing tickets, working with us on
pull requests and all the other stuff that comes with it.

One question on the side: Assuming the tickets are migrated to github and all
our rpm-based projects are at one place, is it possible to use that and bounce
github tickets back and forth between the different projects? That's one aspect
I like about bugzilla, you can easily reassign the bug if you find it's
actually somewhere else.

Thanks
Jan