[Rpm-ecosystem] hawkey be more informative on failure to solve a goal?

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Wed May 20 10:15:17 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hello, please take a look at the "problems" property [1]. Here, you can see some basic usage: [2] and [3]. Please let us know if something is unclear.

[1] https://github.com/rpm-software-management/hawkey/blob/21448d1753798aa31f4a714f8442a2cbccfcdf58/src/python/__init__.py#L180
[2] https://github.com/rpm-software-management/hawkey/blob/77faae1a60c6ea858dcc328c00baca5d6060a9cb/tests/python/tests/test_goal.py#L188
[3] https://github.com/rpm-software-management/hawkey/blob/77faae1a60c6ea858dcc328c00baca5d6060a9cb/tests/python/tests/test_goal.py#L201

Best regards