[Rpm-ecosystem] Anyone interested in working on the dnf ansible module?

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Mon May 25 14:39:38 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

FYI, I already have some system tests of "dnf install" (and also some tests of "dnf --installroot" are in progress) which use Behave and which will appear in https://github.com/rholy/dnf-extra-tests as soon as I will have some time to polish them. I kind of hope that QEs will find them useful.
--
Radek Holý
Associate Software Engineer