[Rpm-ecosystem] Bringing libhif into rpm-software-management?

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Thu Jun 18 17:57:24 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015, at 09:51 AM, James Antill wrote:

>  At worst you can do: git push --force

Yeah, we can.  But migrating the repo with github would also preserve the
issues and PRs.

Do any of the org admins object to giving Richard a temporary admin
account to do the import?

(I should probably at this point disintermediate
here and let Richard take over, but he's busy with a lot of things, and
I'd like to more closely integrate libhif with the below stack)