[Rpm-ecosystem] Bringing libhif into rpm-software-management?

Jan Silhan jsilhan at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 09:38:59 UTC 2015

> From: "Colin Walters" <walters at verbum.org>
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015, at 09:51 AM, James Antill wrote:
>
> >  At worst you can do: git push --force
>
> Yeah, we can.  But migrating the repo with github would also preserve the
> issues and PRs.

Right, this is better solution to import the project from github GUI.
We did that when we migrated repos from akozumpl. It will also redirect
all request from https://github.com/hughsie/libhif
to https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libhif

> Do any of the org admins object to giving Richard a temporary admin
> account to do the import?

Richard, ping me when you have a time and if you agree with the import.
I will give you org right. Then you import it using Settings > Transfer ownership
from github. (You will probably need to remove the libhif repo I have created at first)

Honza