[Rpm-ecosystem] Testing suggestions for "dnf --quiet repolist" & dnf --quiet list"?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 07:51:44 UTC 2015

On 15 July 2015 at 16:11, Radek Holy <rholy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Cool, feel free to change anything there. I'm quite new to Behave so I may use something wrong or I may miss some best practices. I had e.g. hard time to decide how to write the scenarios. These days, if I test command line interfaces, I write it like this: https://github.com/rholy/dnf-stack-ci/blob/master/features/add_repository.feature#L20

Thanks for the pointers - I'm new to writing behave scenarios as well,
I just know the container folks picked it as the basis of their
Container Testing Framework.

I'll probably be seeing the maintainers at PyCon Australia at the end
of the month, so I'll make sure to ask for their pointers towards
"best practices in scenario writing" :)

Cheers,
Nick.