[Rpm-ecosystem] libhif, and grand plans

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 15:02:29 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Well, I have no problem with tight scopes. My question just reflects my feeling of these "grand plans". So far it seems that it is something what *you* need, not what the community needs. And according to your previous answer it still feels like that *you* are the only one who will make decisions regarding the that new bundle in the future.
--
Radek Holý
Associate Software Engineer