[Rpm-ecosystem] Locating all the RPM Ecosystem software

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 13:30:27 UTC 2015

On 09/08/2015 02:31 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:
> Bumping this thread to again ask if more of the RPM ecosystem software
> could be brought into the rpm-software-management GitHub organization.
> While libsolv doesn't need to go into the organization, as it isn't
> really RPM specific, librepo, libcomps, createrepo_c, drpm, and deltarpm
> should be here.
>
> At this time, even though libcomps has a repository in
> rpm-software-management, it is empty. The rest don't even have
> repositories. The repository for deltarpm is technically missing, since
> Gitorious is gone.
>
> Could we please get more of these tools and libraries into the
> rpm-software-management organization?

Is there a way to get some description text at
https://github.com/rpm-software-management and may be at least link the
projects from there?

Florian

> --
> 真実はいつも一つ!/ Always, there's only one truth!

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael
O'Neill, Charles Peters