php-xml-5.2.6 rpm

Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov
Wed Dec 10 13:55:09 UTC 2008

> Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov a écrit :
> >> I have php-common-5.2.6 already install, I want to used php-xml, but
> >> there is no php-xml-5.2.6 rpm.
>
> > ... before I start I believe that this is off-topic for the list
>
> off-topic? General discussion about the RPM package manager
> <rpm-list at lists.rpm.org>

and the only thing connecting this is that the files happen to be packaged
as RPMs.  This is more like asking the postal service how you can change
the contents of one of the packages they delivered to you to a newer
version of the product you ordered.

> >  Where'd you get
> > the php-xml-5.2.6-2.el5s2?
>
> Where have you read in my two mails than i have get
php-xml-5.2.6-2.el5s2?

i meant 'where did you get php-common-5.2.6-2.el5s2?', my apologies. and I
got it from here:

> > > [root at cnltel1 ~]# yum list | grep php-common
> > > php-common.x86_64           5.2.6-2.el5s2      installed
> > > php-common.x86_64           5.1.6-20.el5_2.1   rhel-x86_64-serv

> > Its not from any RHEL official channel I can see.
> I only use official channels. I manage a production server.

I looked through my local satellite server and checked RHN, I did not see
php-common-5.2.6-2.el5s2.

Although I just did another search and found a RH errata for Application
Stack 2.1 that contains that RPM, and also contains the
php-xml-5.2.6-2.el5s2, so there is your answer... it should be available
from that channel. *shrug*