Moderation test

Jeff Johnson n3npq at mac.com
Wed Dec 17 13:13:28 UTC 2008

I've been told that my submissions to this list are moderated:

 > Apologies for a messup with rpm-list at lists.rpm.org administration,
I only intended to enable moderation for your posts there but either I
or mailman screwed something up and unsubscribed you instead. I've
resubscribed you now.

	- Panu -

Let's see, shall we? Apologies to list members, posting publically is
the
only trustworthy test of <rpm-list at rpm.org> mailing list moderation
policies.

I have no wish to be moderated, nor participate where controlling rather
than disseminating information about rpm is considered more important.

No reason for moderating my posts other than that "They can." has been
supplied.

73 de Jeff