Moderation test

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 15:51:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, devzero2000 wrote:

> What is the meaning of this ?
>
>       Are truly rpm.org mailing list only for rpm-4-6 member, and, for
>       it is more, only for Fedora, and not for "rpm" (quoted) user ?
>       If so, please tell. Probably it is, but it hope it not. But,
>       refusing jbj (Jeff Johnson) or giving it problem to contribuite
>       at this lists, not it is a good thing for me (and for rpm imho).
>

>       Panu, please, tell what is your position on this topic.

This list is for discussion about rpm.org releases, as quite explicitly
stated when this list moved to the current location:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/rpm-list/2008-October/msg00022.html

I've zero wish to moderate but will do so if that's what it takes to keep
the users and developers of the other rpm version on-topic on this list.