Please help: how to relocate installed files paths into an RPM database

Phebe_Mertes at aotx.uscourts.gov Phebe_Mertes at aotx.uscourts.gov
Wed Jul 29 15:12:01 UTC 2009

read the link and it shows you all the files that you may need to edit to
post your new location. Just be aware that it may try to go back to default
if you build again.

Phebe Mertes
SDSD Migration Support
Office (210)-301-6271
After Hours (210) 530-6252

7550 IH-10 West, Suite 1100
San Antonio, TX   78229

  From:       Matteo Pampolini <matteo.pampolini at gmail.com>

  To:         General discussion about the RPM package manager <rpm-list at lists.rpm.org>

  Date:       07/29/2009 10:10 AM

  Subject:    Re: Please help: how to relocate installed files paths into an RPM      database

  Sent by:    rpm-list-bounces at lists.rpm.org

Hi Phoebe,

thanks for your quick reply.

I tried with --rebuilddb option before posting, but with no success, all
files paths still refer
to the old location, any other idea?

Regards, Matteo