RPM at the Linux Tag 2009 in Berlin

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 15:37:49 UTC 2009

Hi!

I am going to give a talk about what's going on in RPM development at the
Linux Tag in Berlin.  Although the talk is going to be part of the FudCon
and though some minor parts will be Fedora specific it will target everyone
interested in RPM. Talk is scheduled for Saturday 16:00[1]. Jinrich Novy
will also be around.

Additionally to the talk and the discussion afterwards I would love to
meet RPM/packaging related people from the various RPM based
distributions. Things are still moving fast and I'd like to get a personal
impression how people feel about it and what areas deserve to be targeted in
the future.

Fell free to announce where you can be found during Linux Tag here or drop
me a private mail.

Florian Festi

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_and_LinuxTag_2009_talks