Expat causing rpm failure

Peter Beck peter at limbec.com
Thu Sep 24 00:30:00 UTC 2009

Jon,

Thanks. I had tried this with a couple of rpm packages I had found in the
archives with no luck so I wasn't sure if I could just copy files back or
not (not being sure exactly what RPM does).

However, the version from the mirror you suggested (or at lease the archive
site it pointed to) worked and I am back up and running.

Thanks to everyone for supporting a new member of the community.

Peter