My rpm needs to install first in a list of RPMS

renu abraham ace.renu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 08:16:56 UTC 2011

I have a custom made rpm. I need to install my particular RPM in a list of
rpms which are part of a program.
Say I have around 20 patch rpms which needs to be installed I need to
install this through yum command. My particular RPM namely
Patch-list.1.1.1.2-1.noarch.rpm needs to be installed as the first rpm in
the total list of 21 rpms. I can modify my spec files and Makefiles as per
my wish.
Can anybody suggest what needs to be changed so that my rpm
Patch-list.1.1.1.2-1.noarch.rpm will be installed first