Resolving Dependencies

kali c direct2kali at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:56:01 UTC 2011

I did as Jos Vos said. yum myPackage.rpm without specifying any requires or
.so files in my SPEC file. yum resolved those dependencies by installing the
appropriate packages.

Also as a side note, yum listed that the package is not signed. So, I did
yum --nogpgcheck to get rid of that. And it worked like charm.

Thanks for everyone (esp to Jos Vos). I didn't expect such a quick reply
from you guys.

--
Regards,
Kali