Force RPM to check GPG key

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:05:15 UTC 2012

Thanks Greg!

I've added macro file in /etc/rpm and rpm has taken values for vsflags, but
still, it has no effect on installation or upgrades or anything, tried
0x00000 and 0xf0000.

Found definitions in here:

http://rpm5.org/community/rpm-users/0463.html

[root at srv rpm]# rpm --showrc|grep -i vs
-14: __vsflags  0xf0000
-14: _vsflags_build     %{__vsflags}
-14: _vsflags_erase     0x00000
-14: _vsflags_install   0x00000