x509 certificate support roadmap

Budaragin, Dmitry dmitry.budaragin at intel.com
Wed May 30 09:52:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

We are wondering if there are any plans to support X.509 certificate for signing and verifying rpm packages. If it is planned, could you please provide us with an estimated time of arrival? Or at least we will be happy to know the values to be added to RpmSigTag_e enumeration for this type of signature.

- Thank you,
           Dima Budaragin.

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation