Problem with installing Informix with RPM

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:19:42 UTC 2012

Ohh,  and i wanted to move to your 3rd option but i left :-(

I've been harassing ibm about getting the RPM going for a while,  glad to
see its getting there.  They used to use that install anywhere pseudo-rpm
junk.   Feel free to harass them about the user.  I recommend uid 437 (ids
in t9), and there are plenty of proper implementation examples in fedora
packaging guidelines.