Get the command in the rpm spec

Zheng, Wendy wendy.zheng at emc.com
Wed Nov 27 05:52:46 UTC 2013

I also notice an little issue in the rpm document about the “rpm -U” command http://fedoranews.org/alex/tutorial/rpm/1.shtml:
Note that the "-U" Upgrading option simple removes the old and installed package, then install the new one.

The “-U” option installs the new package first and then removes the old ones. Refer to the man:
This upgrades or installs the package currently installed to a newer version.  This is the same as  install,  except  all  other
       version(s) of the package are removed after the new package is installed.

Thanks,
Wendy