rpmbuild how to handle "%" in filenames.

mikael at nighter.se mikael at nighter.se
Tue Sep 17 08:09:42 UTC 2013

Thanks for your reply. Your reply solved my issue.
Write "%" as [%]" was the solution.

Have a different issue gets "File not found" when rpmbuild tries to handle
symlink like this.

vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/nokogiri-1.6.0/ext/nokogiri/tmp/x86_64-redhat-linux/ports/libxslt/1.1.26/libxslt-1.1.26/libexslt/.libs/libexslt.so
-> libexslt.so.0.8.15

However just got this issue so I try abit more and if not resolve it i
create a different thread.

Thanks for you help. It was really helpfull

Regards
Mikael