RPM files md5sum

Dragos Diaconescu diaconescud at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:48:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

I know that the rpm stores the ckecksums, but for this I need to keep the
rpm.

I would need to have a separate file with all these check sums and if the
rpm is deleted I can check this file.
Also, I would like to create this file during the rpm installation. I am
the one who builds the rpm and I can modify the
SPEC file.

I would need to add something similar to your command, but in the SPEC
file, in the %post section. Is there
any way?

With kind regards,
Dragos