rpmbuild - how to not print commands in spec file

Tech Support support at voipbusiness.us
Thu Oct 12 19:54:27 UTC 2017

All;

    Sorry if this is an obvious question, but I've gone through the rpm
documentation (all 400 pages of it) and I'm not finding the solution. When I
run rpmbuild with the spec file, every command is printed out with all of
the expanded arguments. The docs say that there's a way to turn that off.
What I would like to do is only print out what I tell it to print out and
not print all of the commands. Any insight at all would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks;

John V.