[Rpm-maint] A few files that don't need to be tracked in mercurial

James Bowes jbowes at redhat.com
Sat Dec 16 04:08:59 UTC 2006

Hi all:

The following files are generated during the build process, and thus can
be removed from hg:

python/Makefile.in
lib/getdate.c

elfutils/config.sub could also be removed, but I would hope that instead
we could just get rid of the whole elfutils directory.

In addition, is there any point in having those gpg keys in the source
tree? Fedora and RHEL have their keys in the *-release rpm. I would
imagine other distributions do something similar.

-James