[Rpm-maint] [patch] a couple of bug fixes

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 09:17:22 UTC 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The patch below contains a couple of minor bug fixes, which are supposed
> to render currently non-buildable test programs buildable again.

This + MKDIR_P and python patches all applied, thanks.

Regarding the test-stuff: much (almost all?) of them are non-buildable
atm, there are (now incorrect) assumptions about popt existing within the
rpm source tree, sqlite linkage issues and whatnot.

I'm not too fond of having testing stuff cluttering the main sources and
makefiles (just look at rpmio/Makefile.am, half of it is testing programs
that are "never" built anyway). There's already tests/ directory at the
toplevel, I think we should just move all that stuff there (in respective
subdirectories tests/{rpmdb,rpmio...} perhaps)