[Rpm-maint] [patch] a couple of bug fixes

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Aug 6 10:19:51 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 12:17 +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > The patch below contains a couple of minor bug fixes, which are supposed
> > to render currently non-buildable test programs buildable again.
>
> This + MKDIR_P and python patches all applied, thanks.
>
> Regarding the test-stuff: much (almost all?) of them are non-buildable
> atm, there are (now incorrect) assumptions about popt existing within the
> rpm source tree, sqlite linkage issues and whatnot.
Yup, I already tripped over several of them and am trying to gradually
iron these out. Some of them don't seem to have seen testing for many
years (The rpmio/tkey.c patch worked-around the C standards having
changed many years ago :-) )

While we're at it: How about rpmio/ficl.*? /me thinks this is dead code
and probably should be removed (upstream ficl appears dead).

Ralf