[Rpm-maint] [Patch 3/19] Enable PREREQ

Jason Corley jason.corley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:20:58 UTC 2007

Not really, in JPackage we've phased out PreReq in favor of
Requires(pre) (though we most certainly have not finished that for all
packages).  So can Requires(pre) only exist if a %pre scriptlet
exists?  Otherwise I don't see the need for yet another namespace
that's been marked as remove for years.
Jason