[Rpm-maint] various bug fixes (patches)

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at redhat.com
Tue Nov 13 11:40:51 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Pixel wrote:

> Hi, Mandriva is currently using rpm 4.4.8. We are investigating the
> cost to switch to 4.4.2.2

Cool :) Mind you, 4.4.2.x is largely in "bug + security fixes only"
maintenance mode, any bigger changes need to go to the
next-version-under-development, release is planned in a few months.

> Here are the bug fixes that are still valid on 4.4.2.2:

Thanks, all applied except for the timeout patch: I wonder if the better
fix would be to just disable any timeout behavior on non-remote files, the
timeout is set to "something reasonable" for remote files anyway?