[Rpm-maint] Re: byte compile error

devzero2000 pinto.elia at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:31:44 UTC 2008

Without any other hint it is difficult to track down the issue.

But if you think the problem is python, well, try to put

%define __ os_install_post /usr/lib/rpm/brp-compress

or

%define __ os_install_post  %{nil}

as the first define in your spec. This is for doing what you have asked
(nostrip and the like).

Best Regard