[Rpm-maint] RPM GPG keys

aneeskA aneeska2k5 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:46:07 UTC 2008

see the problem i was faced was this:- i created keys. i signed the rpms
with those keys. but when i try to install those rpms using 'yum
localinstall' it failed asking for the key. now the next possible step would
be to install the key. i had no idea where the key was. i tried checking
inside the folder '.gnupg' in my home folder and found none. i tried all
sorts of things with the contents found inside that but to no good. may be i
didnt read the documentation clearly. i never found the nexessary info in
that page how to export the key. only in
http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html i found it. thats why i said so.

-- anees