[Rpm-maint] Wiki Edit Request to fix yum url references

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:15:08 UTC 2010

Hi
I am currently updating all ( maybe most is a more accurate word )
references to the old url for yum. I spotted a few old entries in the
rpm wiki and would like to correct them. Would be most greatefull if I
could get write access to the wiki to make this change. My username on
the rpm wiki is gjngeldenhuis.

Alternatively if you prefer and don't want to give me write access
then please do a search for "duke" on the wiki and replace all
references to http://www.linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/ with
http://yum.baseurl.org

There is a redirect in place so url's will not appear broken.

Best Regards

--
Gerhardus Geldenhuis