[Rpm-maint] Do not die on empty changelog section

Michael Schroeder mls at suse.de
Tue May 24 08:52:03 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 09:11:05AM +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> Applied, thanks. Funny how many pesky regressions get found by testing
> with different set of specs... (eg in Fedora-world, %changelog is
> "always" the last section in which case this bug doesn't trigger)

Same with SUSE specs, by the way. The bug was found because we
have a ".changes to spec" converter that automatically creates
a %changelog section if it is not already present. The converter
just looks for '%changelog', but one user had a trailing
"%Changelog" (note the upper case) in his specfile, so the final
spec turned out as:

%Changelog
%changelog

> FWIW, I'm going to release 4.9.1 in nearish future to plug these
> annoyances so your patch-count doesn't blow up through the roof :)

Ah, good to hear. I was worried that I'd reach patch 100 ;-)

Cheers,
  Michael.

Michael Schroeder                                   mls at suse.de
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH,  GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg