[Rpm-maint] [patches] %find_lang improvements

Vincent Untz vuntz at opensuse.org
Thu Feb 23 07:37:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

Here are two patches that improves %find_lang:

 - first one adds --with-only-C and --without-C options and a
   %no_lang_C macro. This makes it easy to not find the english
   documentation, so that it doesn't have to be shipped in a lang
   subpackage. It was written by Michael a while ago.

 - second one add supports for the new XDG help spec I wrote a few
   months ago and proposed on irc. I see that Fedora now ships the same
   patch (without the ONLY_C/NO_C parts)

Cheers,

Vincent

--