[Rpm-maint] Script hooks patch

Reshetova, Elena elena.reshetova at intel.com
Fri Nov 23 05:32:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Please ignore the previous path: I should have just went to sleep yesterday

Somehow it got locked in my head that case when execv might fail is a
special case (which of course it is, but not for this) and we need to call
the hook there also to indicate this. Complete nonsense when you look at it
with fresh head.

The corrected patch attached!

Best Regards,
Elena.