[Rpm-maint] FSM hooks for rpm plugin

Reshetova, Elena elena.reshetova at intel.com
Wed Mar 27 12:34:50 UTC 2013

>After far too much pondering... I went ahead and added the prepare hook
>+ some related bits and pieces. And actually ripped out SELinux support
>from rpm core while at it, replaced by a simple SELinux plugin. Wohoo.

Looks cool :) Hope it works ;)

>I think I'll leave the commit-hooks to you though :)

Ok, I think I will be able to send you a version for review today, but I have
got one question. I was under impression that we at some point agreed to pass
to hooks the whole stat structure as opposite for just mode_t. This would
allow plugins to make checks on things like st_nlink and other useful info
about the file. Do I remember this wrongly?

Best Regards,
Elena.