[Rpm-maint] Minor bug in python/rpm/__init__.py (RPM 4.11.1)

ISE Development isedev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:52:16 UTC 2013

I hope this is the right place to post this information. If not, I apologise
in advance and hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction.

In python/rpmds_py.c, the ds object constructor expects the first argument
to be a (name,flags,EVR) tuple:

        /* TODO: if flags are specified, evr should be required too */
        if (PyArg_ParseTuple(obj, "s|O&s", &name, depflags, &flags, &evr)) {

However, the dsSingle function in python/rpm/__init__.py reads:

def dsSingle(TagN, N, EVR = "", Flags = RPMSENSE_ANY):
    return ds((N, EVR, Flags), TagN)

EVR and Flags are swapped around in the call to ds().

Hope this helps.

--
isedev