[Rpm-maint] [rpm] te: Don't reload header for JUSTDB transactions (#52)

Colin Walters notifications at github.com
Sun Jan 24 17:34:24 UTC 2016

I ended up storing lead/sig/header in the ostree commit, then checking it out as a tempfile and passing it back to librpm.  So we can close this.

Long term, I think what I really want is to make `rpmdbOpen` and `rpmdbAdd` public.  Then I can stay out of the business of writing to the db and dealing with berkeleydb, but know I have total control over everything else.

---
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/pull/52#issuecomment-174322177