[Rpm-maint] [rpm-software-management/rpm] add brp helper scripts from mandriva's spec-helper (#122)
notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 11 20:54:46 UTC 2017
I've added most of the helper scripts, there's a few remaining and some I'll have to consider whether to kill off in stead before done.
Anyways, I'm making a preliminary pull request as a request for comments.
Notice how all these scripts can either be disabled by setting an environment variable or defining a rpm variable in contrast to the existing brp-* scripts.
As this has been an absolute necessity to disable some of these for some packages in cooker, I really think these should be kept, also equivalent disablers added for the existing brp- scripts invoked as well..
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* add helper script for automatically cleaning backup files from buildroot
* add brp script for removing any /usr/share/info/dir files created
* add helper script for automatically relativizing symlinks in buildroot
* add helper script for removing libtool .la files from buildroot
* add brp script for automatically converting DOS to UNIX style EOL
* add brp script for removing standard search paths from rpaths
* add brp script for enforcing correct permissions for certain files
* add brp script for automatically fixing non-XDG compliant .desktop files
* add brp script for trimming slashes from pkgconfig variables
-- File Changes --
M platform.in (9)
M scripts/Makefile.am (6)
A scripts/brp-clean-files (37)
A scripts/brp-fix-eol (16)
A scripts/brp-fix-file-permissions (33)
A scripts/brp-fix-pkgconfig (27)
A scripts/brp-fix-xdg (17)
A scripts/brp-relink-symlinks (30)
A scripts/brp-remove-info-dir (15)
A scripts/brp-remove-libtool-files (14)
A scripts/brp-remove-rpath (49)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rpm-maint