[Rpm-maint] [rpm-software-management/rpm] Run binary package generation via thread pools (#226)
notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 1 15:37:00 UTC 2017
Please see here for background information and rationale:
- this work was based on an older commit from master that Yocto is currently using. I have rebased it to latest upstream master, but did not test that the rebased version still works. People have asked me to publish the code as quickly as possible, so here it is.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Split binary package building into a separate function
* Run binary package creation via thread pools.
* rpmstrpool.c: make operations over string pools thread-safe
* build/pack.c: remove static local variables from buildHost() and getBuildTime()
-- File Changes --
M build/pack.c (202)
M rpmio/rpmstrpool.c (51)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rpm-maint