[Rpm-maint] [rpm-software-management/rpm] Write the content of a file with hard links into the first file (#342)
notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 27 00:32:00 UTC 2017
This series of patches attempts to address the errors we are seeing when installing RPMs that contain hard links and an IMA policy that measures on reading and writing of files. The problem has been explained in issue #333.
The solution is to open the first file that is created empty but now keep the file descriptor to that file open and complete the writing of the file at the last file (hard link) that actually has the file content.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Split off function wfd_close() to close a file
* split off function wfd_open() to open a file
* Create first hard link file and keep open, write it at end
* remove redundant 'nocontent' parameter from expandRegular
* Remove redundant 'exclusive' parameter from expandRegular
-- File Changes --
M lib/fsm.c (97)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rpm-maint