[Rpm-maint] RPM 4.13.1 released!

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 13:02:16 UTC 2018

This is a bug fix and enhancement update to the stable 4.13.x branch. In
particular, several file trigger related bugs (previously addressed in
4.14.x) are fixed in this release. Additionally, support for
with/without/unless rich dependencies has been backported in this release.

The reason for the "unexpected" rich dependency backport is that we
failed to add a new rpmlib() dependency tracker when adding these new
dependencies, and thus rpm 4.13.0* wont refuse to touch packages using
them as it should. We cannot fix what happened after the fact, but this
is our attempt to make up for it.

For details and download information, see

	http://rpm.org/wiki/Releases/4.13.1

On behalf of the rpm-team,