[Rpm-maint] [rpm-software-management/rpm] Is it necessary to headerUnlink() headers? (#1072)
notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 17 14:37:50 UTC 2020
It was definitely weird and confusing and after staring at it for a while, I decided to ask. However, running regular rpm operations with my modified librpm that displays the reference count showed everything behaving normally. The bug has to be in my code.
Looked at it again just now and found it. It was a separate function for a separate part of the code that was using headerLink(). Thought I had gotten rid of all those. Leak fixed, everything working normally now.
For reference, my project is rpminspect: https://github.com/rpminspect/rpminspect
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rpm-maint